• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: heylookitskyle

Minecraft IGN: heylookitskyle​
Position applying for: Banker​
Age | Timezone: 16 | GMT-8 (PST)​
________________________________​
How long have you been on HeroCraft?:
Since Mid-Sanctum era, however I only played for a few weeks then. I have returned to normal play for around 5 months now.​
Why do you think you would make a good Banker?:
I believe I would be a good banker for many reasons. I hope to become a banker who is fair to everyone, no matter who they are or what they have done. I have noticed in the past months that some of the other bankers do not bank for certain users that they have had previous conflicts with. I see this as extremely unfair and unjust. To be a banker isn't just to bank for your friends and use it as a perk for yourself, but to help everyone on the server. On the previous map Zeal, I was the proud Mayor of New Haven and used the DHX often. Thus, I became very familiar with the processes in banking a user. I also used to run the largest shop in Spire called "Wood n' Goods" and have gained experience in the economy through that.​
Any additional info you would like to tell us?:
On average I play for at least 40+ hours a week (It's a good thing right?) and I would love to contribute my time to the community by banking and easing the stress of the other bankers on the new map. I know many people will need to be banked! I thank you and hope you consider.​
Thank you for considering!