• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: Gman7066

Gman7066

TNT
Banker App: Gman7066
  1. Minecraft IGN: Gman7066
  2. Position applying for: Banker
  3. Age|Timezone: I am 14 years old and (This is a little complicated) I am currently living in CST, UTC -6:00, but I am only staying down here temporarily due to work complications with my father. I will be staying here for about 1 1/2 more months and then I will be returning to Northern Kentucky witch is EST, UTC -8:00.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been whitelisted on HeroCraft for almost a year. July 30th will be officially a year :D
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I think I would make a good banker because I am exceptionally good with money and calculations. But most importantly I am trust worthy and I do not steal people out of trades. This server means a lot to me and I would love to help and be a part of it, even though it might be a small, and minuscule part.
  6. Are you exceptional at math?: I am very good at math. I scored top 5 in my school for math scores, well, that and I am Asian.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Like I stated in the previous question; I am Asian. But I am also German, English, AND Irish. I have A.D.D but I take pills for it to make me calm and focused. I do not know what else to say. I love you? <3? I have no clue.. :(