• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: Diffuse

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: Diffuse
  2. Position applying for: Banker
  3. Age|Timezone: 18|PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 10ish months
  5. Why do you think you would make a good banker?: I believe I would make a good banker because as of late I have been far more active than previously and far more active than a majority of the bankers who I currently see. I intend to increase this level of activity as time progresses as well. Another main reason why I believe I would make a good banker is that I don't have a hell of a lot to do on herocraft other than talk to people so I spend a good deal of time running around doing nothing. This time could be spent on banking and if given the job I intend to use it solely for banking. The last reason why I believe I would be good for this position is that I am a highly responsible and trusted member of the community. While I may disagree with people constantly I don't let that go against a professional attitude when dealing in business with them. I am highly trusted by a large amount of the community having been given region permissions to numerous places and towns without breaking their trust once. I also don't suck at math.
  6. Are you exceptional at math?: I don't think I can honestly say I am exceptional at math. I certainly learn math fast enough, but my math level isn't super high. As far as I know banker can be done through (somewhat) intelligent use of a calculator and I am quite able to do most mental calculations in my head.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Something I think should be noted when looking at this app is that I once applied for, and received, the proctor position. After being a proctor for a very short amount of time and not doing my job on that I resigned. The reason for my lack of doing my job was from a mix of circumstances. The first was that school was becoming an issue due to my high activity on HC. The other circumstance was that it seemed that a good 15 proctors were all promoted at once and all were very eager to whitelist, making it seem like a competition to see who would get to apps first. The reason for my resignation was that I felt that I could not handle the responsibility of being a proctor with the situation I was in at school. The reason for this was that I felt that I had to constantly check the applications even when outside of my "game" time, which would conflict greatly with my schoolwork or else I would feel that I was not doing an adequate job (something I cannot stand). The last thing I would like to say is that despite what happened with that I still think I would be an excellent candidate for this position because, as opposed to proctor, banker is entirely an in game job which would not cause it to really interfere with my schoolwork. I have a high understanding of what is necessary to do the job well and balance it with my out of game life which I could not really do as proctor.
Thank you for reading my app.