• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: _KGW_

_KittyGotWet_

Banned
I am now a banker! :D
Minecraft IGN: _KittyGotWet_
Position applying for: [Banker]
Age|Timezone: 15 years of age and in the GMT time zone.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 4 wonderful months of slaughter
Why do you think you would make a good banker?: Well first off, I'm good at math (Look below). I'm also in an awkward time zone, from about 12-6pm at most I have 40 people online and if I'm lucky one of those is a banker, if we're lucky. I see many people ask if there's a banker online and usually the few that are online are busy, but I think of myself as quite an un-busy person. I spend 90% of my time in my plot in DG, the rest is MA(since mastering this is less often) or my town, XXXmasTown. This will allow people to bank their gold at more available times. I've shown I can handle responsabilities well as Guide and can do just as well as a Banker. I have noticed an increased lack of Bankers in the time zone recently and believe a new banker must be added, I would love it to be me, but would be happy just seeing a new banker available. ;)
Are you exceptional at math?: Well, I'm 15 so my education stops at GCSEs and I am beginning to study it at A level, but I'd say I'm damn good at it. I'm an A* student, and if it helps, I just recently got a gold award in the UK's Intermediate Maths Challenge. I double check my answers with a calculator and have always been able to calculate sales well on the Herocraft server. :cool:
Additional info you would like to tell us?: I love the economy of Herocraft, it has its ups and downs, but that's what makes it great, you never know the value of an item in a week's time. Gold is the only item that can't change, unless DHX does, in which case everyone riots and rage quits. I love helping other people on the server, why do you think I applied for Guide? I've made a few mistakes as a Guide, but I have to if I'm gonna' learn anything, I may make a mistake as a Banker, but I know that I will be trying my absolute hardest not to and to fix things if I do. Guide allowed me to help other who were new or had issues with bugs or law breaking. Banker allows the economy to run, it helps players get on the Top 5 Leaderboards, which is something we all aspire to be on ;) .