• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Banker App: _AMPLiFY

_AMPLiFY

Legacy Supporter 4
Last updated: 24/01/2012
--Banker Application--

Minecraft IGN:
_AMPLiFY

Position Applying for?:
Banker

Age | Timezone:
16 & EST

How long have you been on Herocraft?:
Since around April or May 2011

Why do you think you would make a good banker?:
I believe I would be a great banker on Herocraft for a couple reasons. First off, I am good with handling money. I don't know how to prove this, but I always am aware where my money is and where it is going. I keep everything in check and am always keeping an eye on it.

Another reason I would make a good banker is because I am good with the people on the server. I don't know anyone that would feel uncomfortable interacting with me online. I think this is a necessary trait for a banker so people won't be afraid to do business with me.

Last but not least, I keep everything organized in my own life, and this continues into Herocraft. This comes in handy if I were to be handling large sums of money in exchange for gold and dealing multiple trades consecutively.

Additional Info:
I understand I may have jumped the gun a little with my guide application. However, I think being a banker for a while would get me ready for such a position. Since I would be talking to a lot more people who I wouldn't normally get the chance to meet. Everyday I talk to more people trying to lengthen the list of people I can call friends. This job would help me with this even more, as well as allow me to help out in more ways on the server.

I hope you consider my application to become a banker! :)
Thank you for your time,

_AMPLiFY

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
Currently we have 10 bankers, might be looking to fill another position soon as there seems to be activity issues. Will decide in the coming month.