• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bangers [FRIENDLY/Neutral] {Recruiting Old Bros and New}

_Austin_

Iron
Admins please look at my disclaimer below​
Could I get a yes or no if this is a valid guild from an admin? If no just delete this thread and notify me by pm, thank you
logo.jpg

Introduction:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

That's right boys _Austin_ up in this server serving up a fresh new friendly/PvP guild ready to tear up some baddies. Our name comes from our favorite finishing move known as the "Bang" where we say "Bang!" in /shout before we cast our finishing lightning bolts. We love banging our foes! We are currently recruiting old friends and speced combat players to our organization.

Addtional activities include league of legends, trolling habbo hotel, playing various steam games, skeet shooting, DayZ, Halo 4, and sharing premium passwords for all sorts of websites.

a58vk.png

RULES:

• Must be active on teamspeak. You can't join without teamspeak.
  • Must follow all server rules, otherwise an immediate kick as a result of a ban
  • Must refrain from attacking innocents, and should not initiate a fight unless it is out of self defense (self defense begins if the unknown party starts running towards you)
  • Must be specced in a combat class when applying.
  • Must be intelligent in minecraft.
  • DO NOT go out of the way to attack your fellow actor's towns, unless it is in self defense or retaliation. In retaliation don't attack your fellow actor, and that actor must do likewise.
  • Must wear a guild skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/442578/sexy-lady/
RANKS:

Director: There can only been one. The leader of the Bangers, and is in charge of couch testing new recruits and leading the Bangers in battle.

Currently: _Austin_

Mature Actor: Long time members of the organization. They are effective in PvP and great to work worth and could easily satisfy anyone. They must have a strong and timely relationship with the director.

Currently: llvllax, patent123

Actor: New members to the organization who are effective in PvP and nice to work worth. They have not fully matured yet but are treated with dignity and respect. They have proved they can satisfy their director.

Currently:

Amateur: Fresh new members to the organization who must undergo "couch testing."
  • Couch testing is the process in which a new member is evaluated for membership in the guild. They must prove that they are intelligent and that they satisfy the director. They must be active during this time. Also they must prove they are willing to defend the innocent.
Currently:
images

Objectives:
  • Acquire a private region to serve as our studio head quarters
  • Defend the innocent
  • Provide free entertainment, and satisfy customers
Application to join:

In Game Name:
Do I have a past relationship with you (already couch tested):

Age (14+):

Did you read the full post?:

Do you agree to the rules?:

Have you ever been banned for anything, if so what?:

Timezone:

How often are you on/how active are you?:

Can you use teamspeak and have a working mic (With push to talk)?:
What is your strongest skill in Minecraft?:

Current Town:
Why would you want to join the Bangers?:
Are you willing to be Neutral, and help newbies from time to time (kill vets to defend them):

llvllax

Glowing Redstone
In Game Name: llvllax

Do I have a past relationship with you (already couch tested): Yes, many nights.

Age (14+):1990

Did you read the full post?:yes i did

Do you agree to the rules?: Yes i do

Have you ever been banned for anything, if so what?: yes

Timezone:Est

How often are you on/how active are you?: A lot!

Can you use teamspeak and have a working mic (With push to talk)?: I usually us voice activation but can easily switch.
What is your strongest skill in Minecraft?: Mining, but very strong in all aspects.

ThatAintFalco

Portal

Amateur: Fresh new members to the organization who must undergo "couch testing."
  • Couch testing is the process in which a new member is evaluated for membership in the guild. They must prove that they are intelligent and that they satisfy the director. They must be active during this time. Also they must prove they are willing to defend the innocent.
NuclearCouch lol
Gl

patent123

TNT
In Game Name: patent123
Do I have a past relationship with you (already couch tested): Sure?
Age (14+): 13.9
Did you read the full post?: Yes
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
Have you ever been banned for anything, if so what?: Yes, i mean no
Timezone: Yes
How often are you on/how active are you?: Yes very
Can you use teamspeak and have a working mic (With push to talk)?: Yes
What is your strongest skill in Minecraft?: Wizard
Current Town: Citadel
Why would you want to join the Bangers?: To bang
Are you willing to be Neutral, and help newbies from time to time (kill vets to defend them): Yes

_Austin_

Iron
Both accepted, as mature actors. you guys are definitly Minecrafters I'd Like to Friend! Or as i like to call them "MILFs".

Y

ytiggidmas

I literally lol'd when I saw the couch...
Can tell this guild is kick ass already.