• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban for "evading ban"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fierypyro

Dirt
IGN: Fierypyro
Banned by: IDK
Time of ban: 11/9/2013 11:30AM
Reason for ban: Evading ban
Your story: I live with my friend we were trying to play some together and he couldn't get thru the RPG gate. It was stating "pending investigation" so he asked me to ask ppl in the server about bans til he noticed someone on my screen thats in his town. he asked me to move over so he can talk to Iseradore and then i get banned...

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Fierypyro
Banned by: IDK
Time of ban: 11/9/2013 11:30AM
Reason for ban: Evading ban
Your story: I live with my friend we were trying to play some together and he couldn't get thru the RPG gate. It was stating "pending investigation" so he asked me to ask ppl in the server about bans til he noticed someone on my screen thats in his town. he asked me to move over so he can talk to Iseradore and then i get banned...

This is the issue. Your friend was banned pending investigation. He messaged someone and stated "This is Lushen". He evaded the ban using your account therefore your account is now banned.

This is the problem with letting people on your account, you take responsibility for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.