• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal

IGN:OlgrannyGumJob
Banned by: @ Kainzo
Time of ban: I can't remember the exact date it was a little over 6-8 months ago
Reason for ban: Harassment
Your story: Basically what had happened is I got into a argument and lost my temper on Piptendo, and I said and did stupid things. I have already made an apology toward him and also to you Kainzo, I can't even remember what I said but, im sure it was stupid on my part 100%. it was wrong for me to take out the anger I had on muchlax hero for blinking into my house and killing me, and I am very sorry for the drama/rage I brought into the server. I'd very much appreciate another chance i'm a huge rpg enthusiast and there's nothing like this server. I promise to never lose my temper like that again, and am willing to do a trial period if need be where i'm heavily monitored if need be, but I assure you that if given a second chance I won't need it. I am truly once again deeply sorry for the way I acted two - three maps ago, and promise to not let a game get so serious to me.

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:OlgrannyGumJob
Banned by: @ Kainzo
Time of ban: I can't remember the exact date it was a little over 6-8 months ago
Reason for ban: Harassment
Your story: Basically what had happened is I got into a argument and lost my temper on Piptendo, and I said and did stupid things. I have already made an apology toward him and also to you Kainzo, I can't even remember what I said but, im sure it was stupid on my part 100%. it was wrong for me to take out the anger I had on muchlax hero for blinking into my house and killing me, and I am very sorry for the drama/rage I brought into the server. I'd very much appreciate another chance i'm a huge rpg enthusiast and there's nothing like this server. I promise to never lose my temper like that again, and am willing to do a trial period if need be where i'm heavily monitored if need be, but I assure you that if given a second chance I won't need it. I am truly once again deeply sorry for the way I acted two - three maps ago, and promise to not let a game get so serious to me.

Unbanned for time served.