• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban Appeal Re-Post

ForTehZZZ

Coal
I know I have already made a thread about this, however it was locked by Kainzo. He said that staff would investigate this issue, however I have not had any feedback from that. I messaged Brutal, and he said he would ask other Mods ect if they knew anything about it, but, no reply so far. So i'm just gonna post it again to see if I can get a more recent response. :)

IGN: MajorasMask

Banned by?: Dunno.

Time of ban: 26th April 2011 Around 2:00 British Time.

Reason for ban: Apparently I was using a 'Flying Mod'.

Your Story: While playing on the server just going around the world checking whats is what, I got into a situation where I joined a group of fighter to go attack this one guys base. The base we went to go attack was owned by Boostn and I went with people like PinkPowerRanger.

So I went there, and used a ladder to get to his base. When there, I got to the top of this tower/ship thingy where I was seen by a helper of Boostn (Called Wasabi or something). When I knew I was spotted, I quickly ran to the ladder for a way down then got hit by someones sword or arrow.

I don't know how it happened, but I flew out into the air, got hit a couple of times and created this effect where it looked like I was 'Flying'.

I admit, it looked awsome, but I dunno how it happened. I think they used arrows to hit me multiple times in the air, making me 'Bounce'. It could have also have been a glitch.

So anyway, Wasabi kinda spammed the chat saying I hacked. I did not hack and tried to explain, but then I got kicked by someone (dunno who). I logged back on and asked who kicked me, but I got no reply. I said again that I did not use the fly mod or anything like that, and left the area.

So I logged off after that and did some stuff afk. When I came back I got the message: 'Are you a Hero? Get whitelist...'. So I take it I was banned. (PS: That message does appear sometimes when people get banned, happened to me before when there was a misunderstanding like this one).

Overall I did not use any hacks/mods or cheats. I never use them. I also have default on everything. Dufault texture pack, default movement, default mobs, ect ect. The event here was a misunderstanding, I certainly did NOT use any hacks. Please un-ban me because I did not cheat. :S