• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ban and Mute Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrbearblue

Dirt
IGN: Frogbert45, Bubbles, darkfurry_9, and mrbearblue
Banned by: We don't know
Time of Ban: 1/2/15
Reason for Ban: "Stealing and Griefing"
Your Story: Hi, I just recently joined the server with a bunch of friends that were streaming. Today, at the start of the stream, we found out 2 players had been banned, those named Frogbert45 and Bubbles (a bunch of numbers appear afterwards but i forgot, i can get that info later). Because of this, we started playing DayZ and it turns out ANOTHER person had been banned, and his IGN is darkfurry_9. They all did nothing, and my proof is the stream on twitch (channel is Zodyact). I decided to check if I was banned, and I wasn't. I decided to seek some help on the help channel and didn't get any and also got globally muted, again for doing nothing, and my IGN is mrbearblue. I hope the 3 players can be unbanned and I can be unmuted.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Frogbert45, Bubbles, darkfurry_9, and mrbearblue
Banned by: We don't know
Time of Ban: 1/2/15
Reason for Ban: "Stealing and Griefing"
Your Story: Hi, I just recently joined the server with a bunch of friends that were streaming. Today, at the start of the stream, we found out 2 players had been banned, those named Frogbert45 and Bubbles (a bunch of numbers appear afterwards but i forgot, i can get that info later). Because of this, we started playing DayZ and it turns out ANOTHER person had been banned, and his IGN is darkfurry_9. They all did nothing, and my proof is the stream on twitch (channel is Zodyact). I decided to check if I was banned, and I wasn't. I decided to seek some help on the help channel and didn't get any and also got globally muted, again for doing nothing, and my IGN is mrbearblue. I hope the 3 players can be unbanned and I can be unmuted.
We do not allow players to talk about bans in game which is why you would have been muted if you kept pushing the issue.

Please create a new thread with the proper mute appeal format for yourself, and your friends will have to each create their own ban appeal thread.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.