• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team Application LK_WolfBoy

Do you like this application?

• Like It

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Don't Like It

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I Think It's Okay...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LK_WolfBoy

Dirt
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: LK_WolfBoy I am 14, turning 15 May 09, but i was told to apply by Kainzo.
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Either one, I'm very much in experience with both, actually in experience with most/almost all server positions, essentials, creations, modifications, buildings, moderating, advising, leading, owning, configuring, setup, testing, administrating, etc.
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Started 9/13/2015 in the morning. Love the server already! Nicely done!
4. What's your favorite class/path?: I usually go with anything in the close-combat section along with tanking, so Warrior best suits me, but i have chosen to be a Bard on the Rogue end.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: US Eastern Time Zone (Eastern USA) and in my timeline, I can help between 4:00 to 8:00 when I'm not busy/sleeping/eating/all that stuff.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I feel that I am most likely very different in a good way compared to most people that would apply for this position. This is because I'm not only good with testing, I can fix the problem, modify the whole configuration area to suit the server and it's needs, and if I knew the java language completely, i could probably make some of the best customized plugins in any zone: I'm a very very creative and imaginative person. I also have my own experience in servers as: Owner(1), Co-Owner(3), Admin(5-7), Mod(3-5), Helper(2), Builder(Countless), Modifier(1), and many many other positions that servers have made up themselves, etc.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Experience as far as anybody could hope for: from Helper to Owner, from Builder to Modifier.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes. But i would like to be advised of any other positions that can be newly created in my own authorization and experience, a position where i could put forth everything i know into one massive demanding creation/test/build/modify/administrating/moderating/helping/configuring/leading/advising/setups
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes. I have seen the hardest to get along with people and have worked for them in the long long time of my server staff positions.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have told you much about myself, and maybe almost everything. But one thing I would like to add: I love to setup fun things to attract more players to give them reasons to donate/stay/play_longer/love_the_server/etc!

LK_WolfBoy

Dirt
I've been checking out your other positions and have been researching a lot of essential things I could use. And I think I would do better as an adventure/quest/mission making person

If you don't mind me asking for that . But if not I'm fine with balance team.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I've been checking out your other positions and have been researching a lot of essential things I could use. And I think I would do better as an adventure/quest/mission making person

If you don't mind me asking for that . But if not I'm fine with balance team.
Going to put you in contact with @devotedworker for the quest scripts