• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: what777

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: what777
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): both, I suppose? I'll be testing stuff and proposing changes.
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5+ years
4. What's your favorite class/path?:
I have played loads of classes, but some of my favourites were/are: Samurai, Ninja, Wizard
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I live in the Netherlands, so EU timezones.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've been on herocraft a long time, and I've always actively PVP'd and played many different classes. I've been gone for some time, but I'm very active again now, and would love to have my input on the new and old classes.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Nope, although I did sometimes help c12095 help skills on the test server when he was head of balance. (I was the test dummy.)
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, although is that really the case anymore? With the recent changes to classes and the new aditions, it seems balance would make suggestions for skills too. I'm fine with only balancing skills already in the game, of course. Already got some number tweaks in mind, but they might have already happened/been planned on.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes. (Although, no matter what does sound kind of ominous...)
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I used to be a guide and a proctor, this was in Bastion. I got demoted when I was found autosmelting gold. A few years have gone by, so I'm hoping enough time has passed for this to no longer be a problem.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: what777
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): both, I suppose? I'll be testing stuff and proposing changes.
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 5+ years
4. What's your favorite class/path?:
I have played loads of classes, but some of my favourites were/are: Samurai, Ninja, Wizard
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I live in the Netherlands, so EU timezones.
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I've been on herocraft a long time, and I've always actively PVP'd and played many different classes. I've been gone for some time, but I'm very active again now, and would love to have my input on the new and old classes.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: Nope, although I did sometimes help c12095 help skills on the test server when he was head of balance. (I was the test dummy.)
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, although is that really the case anymore? With the recent changes to classes and the new aditions, it seems balance would make suggestions for skills too. I'm fine with only balancing skills already in the game, of course. Already got some number tweaks in mind, but they might have already happened/been planned on.
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: Yes. (Although, no matter what does sound kind of ominous...)
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I used to be a guide and a proctor, this was in Bastion. I got demoted when I was found autosmelting gold. A few years have gone by, so I'm hoping enough time has passed for this to no longer be a problem.
Accepted! @Admins hook him up please. We will be meeting regularly when the new map starts to clear everything up.