• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Team App: Eunwolf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eunwolf

Retired Staff
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Eunwolf / 16
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Either depending on what we would need at the time, either one works for me.
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Nearly 5 years.
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Either Runeblade or Bard, both of these rogue classes are so fun to me, bard going super fast, and Runeblade being a different type of rogue.
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: CST, and I do online schooling so I could probably find times during any part of the day
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: The amount of time I have put into the server, and the knowledge I have about the servers classes, I can spend hours a day depending on the circumstance testing on new classes to make sure they do not overpower and overpopulate the class.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: None as of working on a balance team, I play esports mostly, League of legends, Overwatch, etc. It is really easy for me to understand META and really easy for me to see classes that go beyond META. Once they go beyond META they need to be tweaked ASAP, and if they are META classes maybe we should look at them and see where they stand.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?: Yes, making sure the live servers are balanced for the player base.

9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: As long as they don't tell me to jump off a bridge I think I can make that work.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I think I have played every current class besides the removed ones like Endermage, etc. Also the time ive spent on Esports is kind of unheard of (I have no life) so I understand what it means to nerf or buff certain champs and when they should probably be looked at.

Status
Not open for further replies.