• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Balance Roadmap

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
[USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP]
This was informally mentioned - but I wanted to bring it up to speed so everyone knows what the current plan is.

Roadmap:
  • Support Balancing | Townships (09/12/14)
  • Warrior Balancing (Support Revisions) | Farmer & Miner - (09/19/14)
  • Rogue Balancing (Warrior Revisions) | Smith, Runesmith & Merchant - (09/26/14)
  • Caster Balancing (Rogue Revisions) | Alchemist, Enchanter & Engineer - (10/03/14)
While other classes can receive changes, the bulk of the changes should reside in the "current" path. If you have questions, concerns or issues, please let me know.

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
[USERGROUP=38][USERGROUP=38]@Balance Team[/USERGROUP][/USERGROUP]
This was informally mentioned - but I wanted to bring it up to speed so everyone knows what the current plan is.

Roadmap:
  • Support Balancing | Townships (09/12/14)
  • Warrior Balancing (Support Revisions) | Farmer & Miner - (09/19/14)
  • Rogue Balancing (Warrior Revisions) | Smith, Runesmith & Merchant - (09/26/14)
  • Caster Balancing (Rogue Revisions) | Alchemist, Enchanter & Engineer - (10/03/14)
While other classes can receive changes, the bulk of the changes should reside in the "current" path. If you have questions, concerns or issues, please let me know.
So can I assume samurai is coming out with the warrior changes?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
We already have a good chunk of Warrior changes and I think we should throw it in with the 'Support'. Dragoon/Paladin are done and Dreadknight/Berserker don't require any major changes either.