• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Balance Changes to Dungeon Tiers

Queen_Eggy

Dirt
Although Herocraft has a nice community and all, the balances currently are unstable and should be changed. As you progress in dungeons and go pass tier by tier, it'll become quite obvious that enemies don't change much and neither do their health nor damage. Although they do change, it's not enough to make a significant amount. By doing as such, it suggests players to simply jump to the highest tier they're most comfortable with instead of progressing slowly and getting stronger as you continue. Instead, it just feels that you and the mobs are the same, the only thing changing are the maps. I suggest either by lowering the health of the lower tiers as the health doesn't change much from tier two onwards.

Another issue I have is, PvP in dungeons, I know that it's there for the difficulty spike but all it does is send a message of "Don't trust anyone." It sends a message that people need to party, however to the people who can't are practically unable to go the higher tier and are forced to farm lower tier or until they get social enough to do so. Either option is difficult as the people who are high enough to farm there usually have their own set group they play with. With this issue, I believe it's better to only set PvP zones in certain areas of the higher tiers, such as near the boss or within certain areas of the main map and leave another area for solo players to be able to grind.