• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Backflip/Jump NoCheat bypass

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Sounds fine in theory, but it sounds difficult. I'm not going to speak of means because I would miss something, but that's how I see it.

Y

ytiggidmas

Sounds fine in theory, but it sounds difficult. I'm not going to speak of means because I would miss something, but that's how I see it.

This is actually really easy, all it needs is adding the permission node for the bypass as a current permission skill for Dragoon/Ninja. Maybe 'Agility' gained at level 1 for both classes. Kainzo thoughts? It'd be really nice to see the Backflip/Jump rubberbanding issues solved.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
No, that is not a fix. That effectively grants them the ability to fly/speed hack.
How about having a plugin or something which will disable nocheat for the player using the Jump/Backflip skills until the skill is over. Only a couple of seconds - surely people wouldn't be able to fly/speed hack with this?

I'm an Australian - and I cannot, LITERALLY cannot use Jump as dragoon at all. When I attempt to jump, I guess I lag and I will land about 1/10 jumps - even when I'm standing still I can't use jump.
And on the odd chance that it does work, I only get put up like 3 blocks >.<

This really needs to have a fix kain. Dragoon and classes like it using the jump abilities are unplayable, and with the nerf coming for dragoons, I would think that the number of goons would drop off to near nothing because of the nerf and the stupidness of no-cheat.

Arturec

Soulsand
Why not get like a new staff position called monitor or something that can see the anticheat spam and notify admins playing WoW or something, because usually people who hack set of 100s of messages... or just give mods more power or something, or just remove these classes and make new ones, this needs to be fixed.

Instead of backflip, maybe give ninjas shadowstep and for dragoons give them a jump boost thing that would last for 1 jump.... as for disciple, maybe it will hit them with a knockback 2 egg or something and for forcepull it would do something similar? Really I'm sure if they put some thought into it or ask the community for some suggestions or help, it would get done. (I know Delf can't do everything for the server lol)

Also for dragoons, you COULD do something like, they have tumble, and every block of damage taken after tumble would be converted into X damage based on falling damage, making the jump boost not bad, seeing they could jump around combat and fighting a dragoon in some areas wouldn't be, making the class promote smarter play... idk really, but it seems logical...

Oh, and for ChaosOrb, to me it looks like it broke because enderpearls were disabled. Maybe take a script from arrow velocity and put it into the chaos orb to blink you X spaces based on how far the orb travelled...