• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WTS BaBomba's Real Estate

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
BaBomba's Real Estate

Welcome to BaBomba's Real Estate Agency!

Basically, I will be building houses in PvE (At the moment I don't know about PvP, it's pretty difficult to build without getting ganked.) and then selling them based on the materials it took to build and the size.
If you find a house that you would like to purchase, contact me via a private conversation and we can work out a time to make the transaction in-game.

As of right now, I will only give the coordinates to someone who has confirmed in Trade that they are buying the house.
Why am I doing this?
Aside from making a bit of money off of this, I recently became interested in building. I thought it would be a fun experience to build houses in my spare time instead of sitting AFK in my spawn plot like I did for many hours in Haven.
Houses For Sale

1. Lake-Side Cottage

Size: Small
Dimensions: 12 x 13 x 13

Storage: Yes
Storage Size: 8 x 11 x 3
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/PyDui
Additional Information: This small house is built at the back of a small lake somewhat close to spawn with plenty of trees to suit all of your logging needs. Torches are placed inside and around the vicinity of the house to prevent unwanted mob spawns. As well as a storage room below the house, there is also a small attic to store any additional items. There is a neighboring house to the West that features a small sugarcane farm and looks to be abandoned. Feel free to make any modifications you wish upon purchasing.

2. River-Side House
Size: Small
Dimensions: 8 x 12 x 12
Storage: Yes

Storage Size: 4 x 6 x 3
Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/7hKxZ
Additional Information: This house, built next to a scenic river, is ideal for someone looking for a house that isn't close enough to spawn to become a griefing hotspot but isn't a large distance away. There are trees surrounding it as well as a swamp that is great for solo leveling to the East. There is an attic on top that is just for looks, as it is too small to be very practical for storage. Feel free to make any modifications you wish upon purchasing. *Note: Sheep not included*

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Hey Bab like your idea! Perhaps you could make these houses a little bigger perhaps?

Jrr

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey Bab like your idea! Perhaps you could make these houses a little bigger perhaps?

Jrr
Agreed, great idea.

Houses are nice and simple, but i think they need to be a bit bigger.

Or maybe make bigger ones? like double or triple this size? then you could charge more.

pure_autism

Legacy Supporter 5
Thank you for your input, @Jrr5556 and @CoolBeans279.

To answer your question: Definately! I just thought I'd start out with a few tiny houses more geared towards new players and then start moving on to bigger builds.

Last edited: