• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

B0RG1Ns Application

B0RG1N

TNT
In-game name: B0RG1N
​
Location & Age: United States , 17 
​
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
​
Referral(s): None
​
Reason you should be accepted:​
I build very nice roofs, or so I've been told. But more importantly I think I would be a good group partner / leader for adventuring parties because of my knack for player vs. player / player vs. enemy combat and my love for this kind of leveling up action. Also I've been experimenting with buildings and architecture, and I feel my building skills have come a long way since the good old alpha days.

How did you hear about Herocraft?:
I was surfing the Minecraft forums as well as watching some Youtube videos on my other monitor and it just so happened that I stumbled upon Herocraft's post on the forums as well as BadHaddy's video giving a tour of a city.
 I like the dragon centerpiece a lot, so I thought I'd give this server a try.​
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Why yes, yes I have.​
Additional Info:
I'm an avid player of mmos. I have been playing WoW for the last 4 years, Minecraft for 1 year, City Of Heroes for a couple months and finally a little known game called Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup for a year or so(not exactly a mmo, but it has a nice retro feel that brings back the good old days). It could be said that I'm a perfectionist, which in response I would say is absolutely true. I like my work to be 100% perfect, even if that means starting over.​

Here's my most recent build that I actually started today, the outside is finished and I have yet to start on the interior.​

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-07-15 at 3.39.54 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-07-15 at 3.39.54 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 36

B0RG1N

TNT
Hey, does it normally take a day or two to process the name to the white list? Sorry to be a nudge :p

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
If you cant get in it might be because the server is full. Ill try adding you again and see if that works.

B0RG1N

TNT
Well if it's popping up with the whitelist message I'm assuming thats the problem. Not a big deal, I'll be at the beach today :D. (By any chance could you be getting the name wrong? The "0" in my name is actually a zero....)