• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Auctioneer's application.

auctioneer

Stone
  1. Location & Age: I live in England, near Oxford and i'm 18 years old as of yesterday :)
  2. In-game name: auctioneer
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Technically I've been banned twice; the first instance being on ssss.me by a corrupt mod (Vivixcore) who was banned himself the next day for banning 40+ players without justification. My ban there was removed instantly and I was made a server mod a few weeks later. The second instance was for glitching through a door on mc.chaoticuniformity .net to get into a spawn-plot (as a joke). I appealed against this one and it was removed within a couple of days, although I've learnt to read server rules more carefully since and would definitely not do something like this again, for any reason :)
  4. Referral(s): Sweetyouch51 primarily, but I also play with giantlobstah, muncus and zisting sometimes.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I really want to play on this server. It has a good playerbase, good connection/uptime, and most importantly from what I've seen on the forums it has good staff too. I like RPG servers, having played on several, and the plugins on this one look nice and balanced (I think I'm gonna choose healer if i do get accepted). I like building, pvping and rpging, and I try to help anyone with anything when I can. I've read the rules; they're reasonable and I don't think i'll have any problems sticking to them. Don't have any screenshots saved on my PC but I've been builder, leader and assistant in several towns and factions including this one http://mc.tibsfox.com/index.php?topic=225.0 (there's some screenshots embedded in that post of Haven which I was leader of for a while, might only be visible on logging in though).
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from sweetyouch51
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yeah definitely; voted today and i'll vote tommorow as well, whether I get accepted or not.
  8. Additional Info: I like cheese.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your PMs!
I like cheese too. England is pretty awesome as well. Lived on the Isle of Wight for a few years - great place.