• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Attributes : Hide Stats?

Stats should be...

• Hidden

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Visible by / command

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Visible by /skill scan

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
I was wondering whether or not other players' stats would be available for viewing. If so, would it be a /stats whois STDs4YouAnd4Me command, or would it only be possible through /skill scan? On the other side of the spectrum, perhaps it would be better if other players' stats weren't visible at all.

On one side of the coin, I like that players are able to nitpick the top PVPers and choose their exact builds if they like their play style. On the other side of the coin, I like the idea of it all being a mystery, and if you want to mimick a player's build then you have to face him until you're able to have a rough guess at his point distribution.

If I had a vote, I'd like for players' stats to be hidden. It would be great to lose a fight to someone and then coming back into the fight a few minutes later as a completely different build. It would probably throw off your opponent, for example, if you were previously a Disciple with great healing power, but no strength, and you're suddenly a high dps Disciple with low healing output. It adds a lot of variety and mind games into PVP.

While we're on the subject, I think that if you want to re-allocate your points you'd have to pay coins with an /attribute reset, but runestones should be available as well. At a very high item cost, a scribe or other profession should be able to make runestones of player builds. If you find yourself switching through 2 or 3 builds quite a bit, a scribe could inscribe a runestone of your current build with 3/5/10 charges. While Unlimited is a great option, I think that would be too overpowered. Besides, a 10 charge runestone should cost an arm and a leg to create/obtain.

STDs4YouAnd4Me

Legacy Supporter 8
Whoa whoa whoa ratings work again? Kainzo just became my lover. Now you can rate THAT as Creepy!

ZeZeene

Herocube Guardian
Whoa whoa whoa ratings work again? Kainzo just became my lover. Now you can rate THAT as Creepy!

Meanwhile, everyone forgets that I've had them up and running on Herocube for over a week now ;-;
Still, nice to have them back again.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
What is an armory page? A new feature of herocraftonline?
Yes. It be an area where your character is listed, your primar/secondary classes, your attributes, your titles, your achievements (later) your townships ... it's basically a more in-depth /book but all viewable on-line and it changes every time the database is updated.

Read http://hc.to/journal to see more.