• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Attribute Allocation Bug

Upon reaching tier two I was overjoyed to be able to use my attribute points however, when I opened the GUI to allocate them and clicked the "submit" button they seemed to glitch out with only some of the attributes being applied. I then went back to reset my attributes and once I entered the GUI it said that I had 134 Points to spend and that I currently possessed 120(As shown below).

allocationpoints.png

I presume this to be due to on of the "Balancing mechanism" mentioned on the wiki, namely, "Diminishing returns" shown at the bottom of the page. I don't know for sure however my guess is that there's something just not connecting right there between the amount of points the GUI allows you to spend and the amount the server takes in exchange for so many in a category.

EDIT: Excuse my stupidity, the answer was right on the wiki page.

Last edited:

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Use the command /attribute add (attribute) (number of points)