• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Asellia's Whitelist Application (Revised, Deleted Old One)

Asellia

Glowing Redstone
  1. In-game name: Asellia
  2. Location & Age: United States, I am 22.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
  4. Referral(s): Unsure.. was invited by a somebody on another forum, didn't really know them
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Well, I can't say I have some magical reason as to why, but I really think this server looks fun, and i'd love to give it a try. I think I'm easy enough to get along with, i'm very talkative. I follow the rules wherever I go, and I think I'd enjoy it here.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: The person on another forum I mentioned
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: This is my first time really playing online, so I don't have any bans. I have read the rules, and will follow them. Personally, I rather enjoy combat, but I like building sometimes too. You can see the treehouse I made in the above post, however, I cannot show others as I got a new computer, and I no longer have any of the pictures. My best creation was an obsidian/glowstone castle I made once, but I never got a picture =(
Treehouse.png

Please accept my apologies for the last thread, I had not seen the bump rule in the application thing somehow, and I was unable to edit the thread, thus why I'm posting this new one. So I can have it all organized in one single message.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
To be honest this is probably the best app I have seen in a long time xD
(and i went through 60 apps this morning)
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.