• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Arturec's Application

Do you think I should be Whitelisted?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arturec

Soulsand
  1. In-game name: Arturec
  2. Location & Age: Canada SK, I'm 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): One, on Destinycraft, but I was unbanned later on and given compensation for being falsely accused, and because I caught admins abusing their powers. I quit Destinycraft because it turned into Falloutcraft a month or two later... :(
  4. Referral(s): None really, unless getting promoted to clan senior 2ce and (2 steps under admin) counts as one...
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I play a jack of all trades roll in society, usually looking for a nice place to settle because i have a tendancy to pick up a city's remains and make it sparkling new. (Screenshot with the obsidian letter I in the pond was our city (mine and a friend) that we made from ruins that the last leader left it in...
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I've been looking for a server like destinycraft for many months now and each one I join is just not fun, so I kept checking minecraftstatus.net and found this.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet, because my vote is on cooldown for another 22 hours.
  8. Additional Info:Colors are switching for an easier read to know when I'm done answering the question, Some screenshots are included from my time in DestinyCraft... I also have read the rules on your site and wiki they are a bit different) and would love to join your server.
*Btw* The 1st picture is Our clan (Ice, thus the obsidian I) and the other is of Rivindell (Our underground stronghold, by bedrock layers under the 1st picture's city. (I have more pictures, but the Upload Limit is 2... Pm me and I can post more somewhere else.)2011-02-22_09.45.36.png2011-02-22_09.24.33.png

Arturec

Soulsand
Here are some more pics of Rivindell...2011-02-22_09.25.06.png

Attachments

• 2011-02-22_09.25.20.png
    2011-02-22_09.25.20.png
    320.8 KB · Views: 8

Arturec

Soulsand
And some of Our City in the sky, Incantation (like a spell being cast)

In a different clan, Named Favela since They restarted the whole map2011-03-05_10.36.04.png , made by me and my friend Elrond.

Arturec

Soulsand
Thanks, btw I have nothing in my Inbox ;( and sorry I just finished uploading pics, Man u guys work fast!