• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Arombalski's Ban Appeal

Austin

Gold
IGN: Arombalski
Banned by?: I'm not sure if the admin is even around anymore
Time of ban: ~1year ago
Reason for ban: Exploiting into a region
Your story: I played Herocraft quite a long time ago and was banned for exploiting into another player's house. I've periodically checked up on this server and have seen how much it has grown and constantly improved. It has recently turned into more of a drooling from the sidelines, the server looks amazing. Could I please be considered for an appeal? I have no interest in trying to access somebody's house...it was a very long time ago and I'm sincerely sorry that I abused a minecraft glitch. Thanks for your consideration!

Edit: After looking around a bit, I think the admin's name started with a B. Maybe Brutalacerate ?

Edit2: Sorry...I didn't know my exact join date and it was really a long shot guess. Thanks for looking into it!

Edit3: Just checking in Brutalacerate . My spring break is starting and I would love to get a good start on this server while I have some time off! Thanks for your time.

Edit4: Update? Brutalacerate

Edit5: I feel like this application has been forgotten about :( Could I please get a ruling on this? Again, thank you for your time! Brutalacerate Apherdite
Kainzo