• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Armored Core

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Anybody here play Armored Core? It was the first video game franchise I ever got myself into (before that I played random games, when I got into AC, I kept getting the next releases) and it's probably one of my most played games of all time.

I've beaten the first one, "Armored Core" and:
"Armored Core 2"
"Armored Core 3"
"Armored Core Silent Line"
"Armored Core Nexus"
and "Armored Core 4"

I've played Masters of Arena, and Project Phantasma, as well as For Answer, but I don't own MoA or PP, I just happen to be stuck on For Answer because the AC4+ saga's controls are so different, It's like a completely different game, and I can't beat stupid White Glint on hard mode D:<

Anybody else play AC?

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Never heard of Armored Core tbh

It's an old PS1 game that's spawnned like 14 sequels through its time on PS1, PS2, then PS3 and X360. You build robots and kill other people in robots they built, and you do missions involving alot of things, like killing armies of lesser robots for money in a mercenary setting. Where you can fail a mission and keep going.

BadHaddy

User Abuser
I own and have beat every armored core, including for answer (by the way, white glint is a pushover, you just need to build fast with hard hitting CQB, or just go big with Kojima weapons)

I like AC, with its insanely fast paced action. From Software also made another game called Chrome Hounds, which I quite enjoyed (I usually went tracked, with clustered sniper cannons, heavy armor, and sacrificed speed for a command tower). Sadly, Chrome Hounds is dead (servers offlined) and AC has really been past its prime for quite some time.

dieing25

Legacy Supporter 3
I have played all AC games for Ps1 and a good chunk for ps2. It was a game I could see the name of and buy right there.