• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ares City Application

Rane

Stone
Hello I'm the SIC of Ares and being that Atvrider312 is not online at this moment I'd like to apply for our CITY rings. Here is our memberlist as of 2-27-11.

Atvrider312 1
HolyRane 2
XfighterX 3
Paynetrain13 4
Templar312 5
Ih0p 6
tttyou 7
Imablockbitch 8
mcpack 9
Sneezy2c 10
IHoster 11
DottyIce 12
FredNorris7007 13
HeloDrop 14
Ssssswartz 15
Awesome0Person 16
ryan_french 17
Lancerialias 18
Lethal07 19
unknownloner 20
dabobyjoeson 21

Thanks I'd like to get our second rings!

Rane

Stone
Kainzo said:
I'm confused - which person is the mayor and whos making the post?

Ok Kain sorry for the confusion... I'm really tired while I'm typing this, so I may make some mistakes, basicly atv was never accepted, Alexdaparrot made the first application for us, being that HeloDrop was inactive for the time and couldn't do it. So Atv made another post and never got accepted. Then a week ago I was offered Second in command to help the town grow to city, which is now Unknownloner's job. Literally 2 hours after I posted this Airbus asked me to become mayor/SIC of Guardia for a while, being that his work schedule was picking up and he couldn't help his town enough, and was worried about losing the city rings. So I am no longer SIC of Ares, Unknownloner is, This post was made by me as SIC of Ares, ATV is the mayor of Ares, not me. He was offline and i really wanted this done, that's why I posted this not him. Sorry for the confusion Kain.

Rane

Stone
Apples said:
How exactly are you SIC of Guardia and Ares at the same time?

I'm not I left Ares as stated above, I am SIC/acting mayor of Guardia.