• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Arena's specific location and cooldowns

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Skirmish's seem to be completely taking over in the PVP background of the server, I believe there should be more of a risk going to and playing the arenas.

I heard someone say that people don't just say "Instead of going to raid X lets play the skirmish!!" they still raid as normal. The thing is if people are raided they just jump into skirmish's to avoid the enemy and eventually the raiders will get bored.

I think a couple of things should be done, one would be to add a small cool down to play arenas to stop people from constantly joining them, this will make people more likely to be around in the world and also mixes it up a little so two people don't fight a few times in a row as they are leaving + joining at the same time.

Another thing is being able to join skirmish's anywhere, in my opinion there should be a range, for example "You have to be within 100 blocks to join the arena" etc... The arenas should either be distrubted around the world like MA's were last map meaning there are more people in the world and I'm pretty sure that's people will camp the arena's. The other option would be to give people access to the arena world, maybe enable PVP there but no breaking of blocks?

Please post your opinion, comments and views on this matter!

PhantomWarriorA

ICE ICE ICE!
I love to play skirmishes when I'm bored and just want to find some quick pvp so i wouldn't like this change.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
It would be nice, if you could go into a skirmish area place like with MAs, and then you would play on that specific arena you joined at. Like, build a floating place with stairs to it, and make it a place where you can join the sky arena of skirmish.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
It would be nice, if you could go into a skirmish area place like with MAs, and then you would play on that specific arena you joined at. Like, build a floating place with stairs to it, and make it a place where you can join the sky arena of skirmish.
This could also be used so people can spectate duels. Could be usefull to newer players so they can watch how other's play their/other class aswell as being fun to watch