• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Arenas] Combat tagging

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
I keep seeing people jump off of ledges while in a Death Match so the opponent does not get the kill.
If someone dies from any sort of damage other that a skill or hit from a player, the kill should go to the last person to register a hit on that player.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
Just like the point of arenas is for combat and not to avoid it. But that did not stop HJ from trying to use the arena to avoid combat last night. So it seems that people have all sorts of ideas about the arenas.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I keep seeing people jump off of ledges while in a Death Match so the opponent does not get the kill.
If someone dies from any sort of damage other that a skill or hit from a player, the kill should go to the last person to register a hit on that player.
I'm not certain there's an easy way to track that...

hjhjhjj4

Legacy Supporter 4
Just like the point of arenas is for combat and not to avoid it. But that did not stop HJ from trying to use the arena to avoid combat last night. So it seems that people have all sorts of ideas about the arenas.
I dont know why you have to exactly call me out. I don't want to make it personal or anything, but don't Clerics have two invulns which practically is avoiding combat? Casters are generally supposed to kite. Beguile is a way to do so.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
I dont know why you have to exactly call me out. I don't want to make it personal or anything, but don't Clerics have two invulns which practically is avoiding combat? Casters are generally supposed to kite. Beguile is a way to do so.

Yeah, I am not sure either. Everyone does something stupid at some point I guess. To make more sense I was referring to when you skirmish joined when there was 6 people chasing you :p. Not being beguiled in the arena(which is cool.)[DOUBLEPOST=1354241732,1354241693][/DOUBLEPOST]But my apologies it was rude of me to drag something like that up like that and in this place.