• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Arena Suggested Changes

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
Well I played a few games already on test and I realized if you play a game run out of mana then go into the next game your still out of mana which is a huge problem for caster classes and healer classes. Also your cooldowns don't reset either.

Here is what I think should be changed:
Have full mana granted when you join the arena
All cooldowns should be reset but an exception with layhands.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I personally don't think harmtouch or layhands should even be usable. People can easily inflate their rating by only queueing every 15 minutes and auto winning through the use of these skills since they make fights ridiculous.

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
I personally don't think harmtouch or layhands should even be usable. People can easily inflate their rating by only queueing every 15 minutes and auto winning through the use of these skills since they make fights ridiculous.
That's why I said excluding layhands harmtouch should be included in that rule also. The main purpose of the thread was to go in with full mana which I dont think they realized. If they did then they didn't figure out how they are going to do that.

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Mana will be reset upon entering it just hasnt been done yet, and kainzo doesnt like the idea of resetting cooldowns upon entry

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Well I played a few games already on test and I realized if you play a game run out of mana then go into the next game your still out of mana which is a huge problem for caster classes and healer classes. Also your cooldowns don't reset either.

Here is what I think should be changed:
Have full mana granted when you join the arena
All cooldowns should be reset but an exception with layhands.
This is already fixed in dev.