• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Arcolithe's Application

Arcolithe

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Arcolithe
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 21
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): -
  4. Referral(s): EpicPoodle, Numdgjr, Malawolf
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Arcolithe Lightbringer, Bringer of Light, The Light that is Brought. Yes, I'm a paladin.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: the referrals
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: chapels, stone chapels. Beautiful glass and pink tops.

Arcolithe

Dirt
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Arcolithe Lightbringer, Bringer of Light, The Light that is Brought. Yes, I'm a paladin.
  8. Additional Info: chapels, stone chapels. Beautiful glass and pink tops.
After looking at a few people's applications, I felt I kind of needed to give a better reason I should be accepted...

I like roleplaying, even on teamspeak, I'll act my role. I'm one of the mature players, but I do like tormenting souls that deserve it. Even though I like PvP, I also like to build. I think I'd just be interesting to everyone.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations- Optional.
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Arcolithe

Dirt
I am aware thsi is not an RP server, but I do get into roll, and I will RP my Games (RPG)

Hope the fact that I RolePlay doesn't negate my chances on getting on the server.

Arcolithe

Dirt
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Arcolithe Lightbringer, Bringer of Light, The Light that is Brought. Yes, I'm a paladin. I build marvelous things, both large and small. Default texture pack now looks HD with my golden hands. I've used parabola/golden rules just to make things look right. Some of the epic things I've build was a 32x48x28 grand cathedral which had a very gothic look, no torches, and was completely lit up ; an Atlas statue holding a 22x14 stone temple (purpose was to worship the server admin, for lol). I'll bring a mature aura to general chat/team speak.
  8. Additional Info: Only Previous Servers: AG:MC / SwineCraft

Arcolithe

Dirt
Atlas.jpg

I helped construct this on the AG:MC server, a long while back. As well as my idea.

We carved it out of a mountain, rather than building it. We thought it would be easier/cooler looking to see it form.
I believe a guy named ddrpanda and slyfox helped me make it, as well as another player with an S.

Arcolithe

Dirt
No, I just got that news right now. Numdgjr mainly referred me, and told me to include the other two names. I probably know why he's banned, since he keeps getting temp banned for borderline griefing (using MCMMO to pvp in non-pvp zones).

Arcolithe

Dirt
Well, if you want to do a thorough background check of me, that's very unique, you can google "Arcolithe" and it shows my gaming history for the past 12 years.

No one else has my log-in