• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Architect Permissions

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Could Architects get:
1) teleport perms (to people so some of us that are asked, "Hey come look at this.....")
2) VoxelSniper for epic terraforming?

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
I disagree. Not sure why they are needed, the only time I use teleport is when I'm porting to someone to make their region for you.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Sure, I think we put it in before for you guys? Throw me a link to it here and I'll take care of it.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
VoxelSniper - Download the one for 1.4.7 :p

And yeah, I used it to make the terrain for bastion ;)

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
I still say that Architects atleast should get tp perms (using the creative server to test out ideas for dungeons before we build them).

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
With a few things I am setting up for architects here, I have added both tp perms and VoxelSniper. Be careful not to interfere with anyone personal plot, and abuse of tp'ing other players will cause removal from the creative server.

These aren't active just yet, as I keep getting redirected to the test server for some reason. Kainzo

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
creative.hc.to Adding the port to the end sends me to the creative server. Also, the same things happens to me when trying to access the server through Putty (loads the screen for the test server)

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
creative.hc.to Adding the port to the end sends me to the creative server. Also, the same things happens to me when trying to access the server through Putty (loads the screen for the test server)
Backend shit was fixed. Architects should now be able to use these. Let me know if you can't.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Alator - WTB a warp plugin for architects building in the architect world to make warps as seen fit (we do make things and there are things that a map can not be of more use). Also, a void world (preferably generated as void with something like this) This is to build the new HeroGames Lobby world for the HG server :). Of course, again architects only, and all the tools needed as we have in the architect world.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Alator - WTB a warp plugin for architects building in the architect world to make warps as seen fit (we do make things and there are things that a map can not be of more use). Also, a void world (preferably generated as void with something like this) This is to build the new HeroGames Lobby world for the HG server :). Of course, again architects only, and all the tools needed as we have in the architect world.
Added the ability for architects to add warps to the creative map.

Why do you need an empty map to create the lobby? What's wrong with the flat map?

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Added the ability for architects to add warps to the creative map.

Why do you need an empty map to create the lobby? What's wrong with the flat map?
I think it'd be easier to export the map if there's nothing around a floating island than having to manually select the lobby island and then schematic it and then place it into a world of void. Unless it's preferred to work in one world where everything is roughly in the same place.