• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect application: Razael6

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN: Razael6
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 13|PST.
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since beginning of August/late July
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Well I've played minecraft since about July last year, and I love building. I build asian, steampunk , and midevil style buildings, and roman, so I have a large variety of architecture. There is few active architects and I want to help out with the server. I am often bored and need to build something.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here!: The H.M.S Carm(eops)
    22.png
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Yorkshire castle(ish):
    6.png
    5.png
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Random buildings:
    1.png
    2011-09-18_112514.png
    2011-09-06_193439.png
    2011-09-06_151808.png
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not much, just love to build, im Tier 3, used to be robacollver (long story most admins know, and like 15 others). I have many friends on Herocraft. @Kainzo , @Apherdite , @strongholdx (airships!)

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Actually a long time ago like August I made a thread got confirmation from a founder an admin and I think a mod.
I'l see if I can find it. That airship is much more impressive ingame, I used zeppelin mod, found out that thing is 4,500 blocks or so, and the wool part is hollow. There is the main deck a 2nd floor where is like dining etc, then a 3rd floor with beds, engine rooms, etc. I made it small thinking I could zeppelin mod use it but the limit is 1,024 blocks.

EDIT: Actually only 1 admin said it http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/architect-age-question.7707/

so @Kainzo I guess sorry to be a bother..