• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect Application: Haxnn

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Minecraft IGN: Haxnn

Position applying for: Architect

Age|Timezone: 18 / Mountain

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over 5 years now

Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Looking back at my time on Herocraft and in Minecraft in general, I would classify myself as a terrible builder. Some of the things I was proud of in the past are quite frankly terrible when I take a look at them now. Recently, however, I have decided to practice and improve my building skills. Simply put, I want to make nice things that people enjoy looking at. While most of my better buildings are smaller, more compact ones that I've build for my town, I am currently working on a much larger project on the creative server and am trying to improve my larger builds. For over 5 years on Herocraft I've been surrounded by amazing builders and expert architects, and using them for inspiration and motivation I hope I can build something on the server that could rival even their great creations. I am more than open to suggestions and criticism, and only want to build something I can be proud of.

Post screen shots of your creation here: I hope it's OK that I put these in an Imgur album just to keep this thread readable. http://imgur.com/a/qHOP4

Additional info you would like to tell us?: If you want to get a better look at these buildings, all of the builds above can be found either in the town of Drastikos or on my creative server plot. I also feel obligated to mention that while 95% of the building was done by me, I did take advice and tips from a few other players in my town to increase the quality of the builds.

Thank you for your time,

-Haxnn

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Minecraft IGN: Haxnn

Position applying for: Architect

Age|Timezone: 18 / Mountain

How long have you been on Herocraft?: Over 5 years now

Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Looking back at my time on Herocraft and in Minecraft in general, I would classify myself as a terrible builder. Some of the things I was proud of in the past are quite frankly terrible when I take a look at them now. Recently, however, I have decided to practice and improve my building skills. Simply put, I want to make nice things that people enjoy looking at. While most of my better buildings are smaller, more compact ones that I've build for my town, I am currently working on a much larger project on the creative server and am trying to improve my larger builds. For over 5 years on Herocraft I've been surrounded by amazing builders and expert architects, and using them for inspiration and motivation I hope I can build something on the server that could rival even their great creations. I am more than open to suggestions and criticism, and only want to build something I can be proud of.

Post screen shots of your creation here: I hope it's OK that I put these in an Imgur album just to keep this thread readable. http://imgur.com/a/qHOP4

Additional info you would like to tell us?: If you want to get a better look at these buildings, all of the builds above can be found either in the town of Drastikos or on my creative server plot. I also feel obligated to mention that while 95% of the building was done by me, I did take advice and tips from a few other players in my town to increase the quality of the builds.

Thank you for your time,

-Haxnn
We are always eager to accept more architects, even if their work isn't "Godly" :p

@Admins Please give this young architect his title on the forums

Use this link http://mibbit.com/?channel=#Herocraft&server=irc.esper.net to access our Staff IRC, please use your ingame name if possible. You should be able to speak to other members of the Staff and hopefully we can
get you set up

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Apologies for the late response, but thank you very much for accepting me. I'm incredibly excited to be part of the team!