• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Theazian

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. Minecraft IGN:theazian
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 19 years, 5 months, 20 days. Or 170,472 hours
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since September 5th, 2011
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I love to build. Epecially in minecraft. Currently, I am planning on majoring in Architectural Engineering. I am pretty good with redstone, and have the patience to go and learn. I like to build in medieval styles, but on the occasion, when the logs, stone brick, and halfblocks are not needed, I can crank out a modern day home. I like to build, and spend much of time building in creative modes with new designs, or testing a new redstone contraption. I like building for other players, and especially love buildin contests, challenges, or themes. I would love to be apart of the amazing build team of Herocraft.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here:
Unfortunately don't take pics often but here are some from a server I was help with:
Temple of Naizeath, god of Pranks (Me)
FEYga.jpg
jJ936.jpg
This is the maze beneath it. It is 100x100, complete with mobs, traps, and hidden passages. Probably my largest build ever.
UNUsb.png
Trade ship I built:
mXS2H.jpg
ksGMA.jpg
Redstone stuff I've been working on (7 Bit Display with RSNOR latch Array)
tU4vP.jpg

1. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Lets see.....well, I'm a sophmore in college. I am currently interested in architectural or aerospace engineering. I like to build balsa wood models, and I play WH40K. I love brainteasers, and I love to find new interesting english words. Building has always been a hobby of mine, since I was a toddler. My first word was "block" because they were my favorite toy. I will try to add more pictures as I find them.
@Kainzo
@Brutalacerate