• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Rihawk

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
  1. Minecraft IGN: Rihawk_
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 | PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Joined almost 3 years ago, however I haven't gotten real involved until this year.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I love to build, and I'd love to get the chance to help build things for such a rad server! Also my signature build style is a medieval sort of style which would suit building for this server quite nicely.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here USE DEFAULT TEXTURES ONLY: Screenshots will be edited in within the next 24 hours hopefully as soon as I get to my computer tomorrow morning.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm more of a small and cosy, yet detailed build kinda guy, large structures I have more difficulty with. I'm definitely a perfectionist when it comes to my builds, its damn hard to get it just right the first time. Actually, I am also quite adaptive when building, conforming to other's styles or the land through terraforming isnt usually much of a hurdle.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: Rihawk_
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 18 | PST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Joined almost 3 years ago, however I haven't gotten real involved until this year.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: I love to build, and I'd love to get the chance to help build things for such a rad server! Also my signature build style is a medieval sort of style which would suit building for this server quite nicely.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here USE DEFAULT TEXTURES ONLY: Screenshots will be edited in within the next 24 hours hopefully as soon as I get to my computer tomorrow morning.
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I'm more of a small and cosy, yet detailed build kinda guy, large structures I have more difficulty with. I'm definitely a perfectionist when it comes to my builds, its damn hard to get it just right the first time. Actually, I am also quite adaptive when building, conforming to other's styles or the land through terraforming isnt usually much of a hurdle.
Just make sure to tag me so I can see the Builds :p

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
Just make sure to tag me so I can see the Builds :p

ye ye, @devotedworker here you go in case the reply didnt get you. ;)

Unfortunately I recently had my computer factory reset and forgot to save my worlds. :eek: So all I have to show off is what I've already made on this server as well as one other thing that I was working on during the summer. :p

Alright so the first 2 pictures are my take on The College of Winterhold. :p The next 6 are from my current town and the last 5 are what I've built at Tiltwo during my time there. (Hahaha you'll probably understand why I'm always out of wood after looking at the last 11. I like my logs ;))

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vktexhk6dornlrm/AAB7hCObIcAuPSWG7FMfWd0ua?dl=0

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
ye ye, @devotedworker here you go in case the reply didnt get you. ;)

Unfortunately I recently had my computer factory reset and forgot to save my worlds. :eek: So all I have to show off is what I've already made on this server as well as one other thing that I was working on during the summer. :p

Alright so the first 2 pictures are my take on The College of Winterhold. :p The next 6 are from my current town and the last 5 are what I've built at Tiltwo during my time there. (Hahaha you'll probably understand why I'm always out of wood after looking at the last 11. I like my logs ;))

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vktexhk6dornlrm/AAB7hCObIcAuPSWG7FMfWd0ua?dl=0
I am actually more of a fan of those stone builds. They look very nice. The Wood builds are pretty good too.
I see no issues

@Admins Get this man a Adventure Team and an Architect Tag :p

You can PM me when your ready, I'll send you all the Login info you'll need