• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ARCHITECT APP - MajorasMask

MajorasMask

Ungodly
1. Minecraft IGN: MajorasMask

2. Position applying for: Architect

3. Age|Timezone: 16, GMT + 0 (UK)

4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 Year. I have a great understanding of the plug-ins we use and how the community works. I am on frequently and love to play on this server! :D

5. Why do you think you will make a good architect? Explain.: I love building! :) As a Mason I am usually out building things, for either myself, others or maybe just for no real reason. My builds are not really for profit or money, I usually build just for the fun! :) Whenever I get help from others I always pay them generously too, such as Mitchodak, whom helped me with a small section of a building project. Despite him already having a lot of coin, I still gave him 200c, even though the task he did was not very big.

I also LOVE to show off my skills in building contests. I took part in both the graveyard contest (I did not win, but my design was still used) and the trap contest (which happened back in Zeal). Using the current profession (still a mason (masons are fucking awesome! :D)) I also go around helping players build, by making gates and such.

I would love being an architect, as it would mean my designs and builds would go towards something that the whole server can use! :D It would also mean I could focus more on building, which I love, rather than PvP and MOB slaying, which I do not enjoy as much.

6. Post screen shots of your creation here:

The majority of the following pictures were on the last map, Zeal. I have been building this map, however have not finished most of my current projects. I will post up some new pictures later on! :p

A huge underground cavern, I made this area my home and the HQ to the guild I ran: Undergrowth. Undergrowth was (and still is) a guild that went around fixing heavily griefed and ''fucked up'' areas of the map. This cavern features a farm, houses and also a nearby science lab for me to test new build designs and basic redstone mechanisms.

app2.png

The large cavern underground.

app7v.png

The cavern's trading centre.

app4b.png

A section of the Testing Chamber.

app5.png

The main testing area.

app3n.png

A decorative room area.

Above on the surface is a large man made forest, with huge trees in the style of the Pikmin games. Also some nearby ruins! :p

app6.png

app8.png

The giant trees.

app9.png

A recreation of a NPC village, built North of D101 in 1.7 land. A complete copy of one found in SSP. Sadly, someone came and stole all the wheat! :(

app14.png

app13.png

strong2.png

Like the NPC Village, this is a recreation of a Stronghold! Also in 1.7 land, this is a large underground complex near D101. I have copied rooms from SSP and made some of my own! :) More can be found on the thread about it: http://herocraftonline.com/forum/index.php?threads/strongholds-server-stuff.8731/#post-61806 :)

thisone26.png

A large tower into the sky. Used as a look out. If you go inside and fall to the bottom, you can access a soon-to-be connection to my future home/area.

A MOB arena used by fellow town members. Drags MOBS into a pit where they can be killed.

app11.png

app12.png

app10a.png

An efficient wheat farm, but no wheat being grown at the moment! :p

thisone25.png

My shop along the West Road out of Zeal.

app1.png

A minecart rail track.

thisone23.png

Some giant trees in Survival Single Player.

ALL of the above can be found on the current server map, execpt for the last one of the trees, which I made in SSP.

7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have been playing Minecraft for a while now and I understand the blocks that there are in game. I also know good combinations and what not. I also know how to make things very sexy, good looking and practical. I also have made very efficient farms too, which have helped a lot of people! :)

My current projects are maming facilities for many people to use, bridges, forests ect ect. I am also working on restoring a desert which has been messed up by players trying to grab all the sand they can find. :p