• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Madlios

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
  1. Minecraft IGN: madlios
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 25, GMT+1
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since the beginning of Dragongarde map, and a little bit on Zeal but was never very actice (former noob member of midgard), currently Mayor of Panorama
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Architect?: I'm creative, can visualize big creations beforehand in my head, generally is good with graphics (photography, drawing, digital painting, 3d modelling, design... etc). I just love crafting forms and pictures.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here!
    rab8dl.jpg
    (panorama itself)
    2coifdi.png
    (inside panorama, the statues of titans)
    259e354.png
    (a fun moment of inspiration structure)
    nnqpsg.png
    (the programmable code lock, it has 9 buttons, can be programmed to take in codes of the form 1111-9999, meaning 1/6561 chance a random code is correct)
    wh1v88.png
    (prototype of the previous circuit, this one is not programmable)
    qzg3ld.png
    (a 100 blocks radius city wall i built entirely legit from vanilla, took alot of time farming the stones, never finished the city cus it was too much work without cheat)
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Not only am i an amateur artist, but i'm also a geek in my blood, knows several programming/scripting languages (C++,C#,Java,PHP, Prolog, MySQL... and a bunch of other languages on amateur lvl). So i have engineering in my blood too, related to minecraft i can build programmable sequence code lock using pure redstones, and several other circuits using my basic experience from electronic.

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
i got aloot more stuffs but i was afraid to spam this post, so if u need more i can show u aloot other creations