• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: Ice_Burner

Ice_Burner

Legacy Supporter 1
  1. Minecraft IGN: Ice_Burner
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: 15/Central
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: For about a month now.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?: Well, I understand the basics of what makes a good build: Dimenion, proportion, and above all color palate and texture. You could make the best looking thing in all of Minecraft with the right blocks and colors. And, I've been building a lot throughout my time playing Minecraft, as well as picking up on a lot of good builders throughout Youtube and other servers, most notably Gazamo. I love doing medieval style builds, as well as nature ones ((Trees, flowers, ponds, etc...)) Of course, I'm always open to learn new styles and can adapt well.
  6. Post screen shots of your creation here: A quick little village I whipped up for the occasion: http://imgur.com/a/Yr8Ti
  7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I have a lot of free time on my hands, but the free time isn't always spent on HeroCraft. I play other servers sometimes and will not play Minecraft all day long: But if I'm needed, I'll definitely adjust and stick to it.