• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Architect App: <Devotedworker>

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN:devotedworker
  2. Position applying for: Architect
  3. Age|Timezone: I am currently 15 years old, and the Timezone Is Eastern Time Zone (East Coast )
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: I have been playing 3 or 4 months from my time of whitelist.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good architect?:
Well if you don’t like reading please prepare yourself >.< ( Sorry! )

I think I would make a good architect for my good ( And sometimes annoying ) look at detail. I originaly played Minecraft as a Building Simulator, I had a huge world full of old builds ( I would post Screenshots but I do not have the world anymore ). I’ve been a Builder on 2 other servers and an Admin so I know what I am doing most of the time :3. I also naturaly try to make everything as realistic as possible ( AKA if you have water next to stone brick use mossy Stone brick to demonstrate mosture or age) and using Hidden Blocks in the game to make builds even more unique. I would love to do some epic builds and be part of this staff of a server I love so much :D

6. Post screen shots of your creation here (USE DEFAULT OR SERVER TEXTURE PACK)! Ok I will link some at the bottem so you don’t have pictures inbetween my words…
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I like your server for its unique community, and its ( Somehow possible ) way of making it seem like a real RPG game all on its own. It almost seems as if I have stopped playing Minecraft and began playing Herocraft. I just feel I should make it all the much better with some epic builds :D I can't wait for the questing world!!

2i8xgt3.png

Some Random Castle I built today

3505n4n.png

A huge village I made by hand, I worldedited Village house's each one at a time.

2nbxc0l.png

A gate, it used /summon and /setblock to make it actually look like it was rising and falling but it looks nice too.

2nvsl2.jpg

And proof that I was an Admin. The builder jobs I can not find any photo of me being stated as one. ( Wow I had quite the skin in the day >.< )

Wish me luck :D

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
@devotedworker
Do you have any examples of custom terraforming or large scaled projects with detail?
Err, I will admit I am better with Terraforming in a massive scale than super large detailed buildings

rtm0yb.png

Some quick Terraforming I had to do to give a decent example :D

24vs22q.png

This is around the largest size I could do T_T ( Sorry! )

2wfl6p2.png

A map version of the Terraforming Build I Included

@LightningCape

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Did some builds of a dungeon, Took like 20 photo's and had trouble uploading them all XD
One of these uses a special shadder hidden in the " Secret Settings "

2ym9lb7.png

30acmdi.jpg

razzpt.png

mkdxmf.png

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Do you need me to redo any of the pictures in the Doku Light texture pack instead of dark ( Not sure if it was a big deal using the wrong version of the pack ) Most of the weekend I am pretty much free so its not a big deal if I need to redo it :D

@LightningCape

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Do you need me to redo any of the pictures in the Doku Light texture pack instead of dark ( Not sure if it was a big deal using the wrong version of the pack ) Most of the weekend I am pretty much free so its not a big deal if I need to redo it :D

@LightningCape
Using light would be appreciated.

Also I hope you don't take this the wrong way but although your interiors are nice you exterior designs are somewhat lacking in detail. I'd like to see a more detailed build. Take your time and have fun with it.

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

Also I hope you don't take this the wrong way but although your interiors are nice you exterior designs are somewhat lacking in detail. I'd like to see a more detailed build. Take your time and have fun with it.
No problem with the details ( Thought I had enough but I can have more ) and Ill try to get the light pack. Later today Ill do a good big build :D for this page.

Update~ I am currently building a dungeon maze with a lot of detail put into it. I will try my upmost hardest to make it as detailed as possible. If this doesn't do it then I don't know what will XD

Last edited:

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Ok! Finished my Epic Dungeon Room!
:D If this doesn't have enough detail I don't know what will T_T @LightningCape

29pxkec.png

hrk20g.png

2ry1v0p.png

5cym37.png

( Yes Drgnadvengers in the picture if you look in the second picture on the left side through the wall, he was helping me figure out if it looked good enough to submit :D then he went off to name an Enderman Jeb T_T)

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter

Oh and yes, I did have a lot of fun doing this build :D and It took quite a while... though I just realized I didn't have any exteriors... oh well XD

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
This build is nice and only cements my liking of your interior designing.

Though I'm looking for exterior work. Again don't feel you have to post it in 1 day. Take your time.
T_T Stupid Exteriors... I guess Ill try to build an exterior building... I guess Ill work on it durring the time it takes for the tournament to start up :D I hope this time I can get this right!

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
Some kind of complete build. This wall is nice in detail but it's just a wall.
XD It isnt a real build. Its an example, because your asking for Detail, and I was woundering if this was the detail you wanted. I was seeing if you wanted depth or different block types. I don't know what your perspective of detail was. I was seeing if this satisfied detail XD

( I personaly love having the mossy and cracked stone bricks in my build along with vines for realism and detail )