• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Archbower's Application

Archbower

Dirt
In-game name: Archbower (I do have alts but I lend them out rather than using them myself)

Location & Age: Uk, West midlands, GMT, I am 18 years old.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I 'think' I have been banned from one server, a good half year back after leaving the server for another after a disagreement with a fellow admin at the time. I don't know if any other servers that I have left have banned me.

Referral(s): Heerozero

Reason you should be accepted: I am both friendly and understanding, I fancy myself an Architech and have great experience in building things with a good aesthetic and have great skill with redstone; including intuitive piston traps and design features that would be both flavourful and attractive to the server's theme. I also have experience in plugins and mods for minecraft but I doubt I'll apply to help, I stopped using java ages back and moved over to using Python, so my skills are rusty. Also, yes I have read the rules and accept them.
As for the server, I've been looking for somewhere I can just relax and enjoy minecraft; building and such. The addition of a competitive edge between factions/towns and a leveling system will be sure to keep me interested.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: From Heerozero; a friend of mine from various Roleplaying servers.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, yes I have.

Additional Info: I covered most things in the 'Reason you should be accepted' well 'Reasons'; I think I stretched it slightly. As for me, I like drawing and concept art. I tend to be arrogant at the worst of times but I'm not one to argue pointlessly. My image files are horridly unorganised and named incorrectly so you'll have to excuse the lack of printscreens, I'm sure I'll get to show my abilities if I am whitelisted. I can demonstrate perfectly hidden piston doors and trapdoors, changable light switches using pistons and working minecart stations of different designs. Oh, one last thing; I'm used to being called Doc or Arch, I really don't mind which. Doc was a name one of my long running characters was dubbed so I ended up getting dubbed the same, Elohim is fine too.