• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisb4

Wood
my in game name is chrisb4. I am 15 and i live in the USA. i have never been banned from a server. i was looking for a good rpg server and i found yours on the forum and so far it seems awesome! i voted today and plan to everyday not just for the rewards but to help the server be seen. i agree with all of your EULA& ToS. i think that as a playing and person i can help people out on the server with info about it or just help them get started and i have been playing minecraft since alpha so i know what im doing when it comes to this game. my special code is HCC7. on every other server i have been on i have always gotten along with all the players and the mods and admins i have never caused trouble but on more then one occasion i have solved it because a mod or admin wasn't on to help the player. over all i think that i am worthy of joining you server because you wont have to deal with me causing trouble and if a new player needs help i am more then happy to offer it and i feel that this server is going to be a really nice place to log onto and just talk and fight with either my friends irl or people i met in game.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
my in game name is chrisb4. I am 15 and i live in the USA. i have never been banned from a server. i was looking for a good rpg server and i found yours on the forum and so far it seems awesome! i voted today and plan to everyday not just for the rewards but to help the server be seen. i agree with all of your EULA& ToS. i think that as a playing and person i can help people out on the server with info about it or just help them get started and i have been playing minecraft since alpha so i know what im doing when it comes to this game. my special code is HCC7. on every other server i have been on i have always gotten along with all the players and the mods and admins i have never caused trouble but on more then one occasion i have solved it because a mod or admin wasn't on to help the player. over all i think that i am worthy of joining you server because you wont have to deal with me causing trouble and if a new player needs help i am more then happy to offer it and i feel that this server is going to be a really nice place to log onto and just talk and fight with either my friends irl or people i met in game.
Please use the proper application format using the template given in the application guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.