• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

1 In-game name: L0Lminecraft
2 Location & Age: Sweden, 14
3 Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Non
4 Referral(s): LimeDude
5 Reason you should be accepted: I read the wiki and the rules and Ive played minecraft for about one and a half year, so I guess im quite experienced player. My friends are playing on this server and I really wanna play with them.
6 How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend LimeDude told me about the server for a few days ago, and i think it was really nice server so i read the rules and make an account and make this application.
7 Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
8 Additional Info: Ive been playing on a few servers with my friends for fun, on one of the servers me and my friends made a big gladiator arena. I love minecraft and I really hope I get in to this server.

Attachments

• 2011-09-25_18.06.41.png
    2011-09-25_18.06.41.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Your application seems sound. However you in game name reeks of troll. Be smart please.

Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.