• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

In-game Name: nullus_sensus

Location & Age: United States of America and I am currently 15 years old.

Previous Bans: I've only been banned from one server for joking around. ( I was screwing around with the Admin of the server). I only did that because, well I don't really know, just me being stupid I suppose and I can promise it won't happen in your server. I was banned on my own server from my friends messing around and when teaching a new Moderator on my server the commands for banning. (I wasn't banned on that server I was having fun with friends unbanning and banning each other).

Referral(s): I was referred about this server from my friend Bryce (Octorus) who said that this server was a fun server to be on and I've been looking for a good server ever since the server him and I were on was shut down because the person who ran no longer moderated and the server fell apart.

Reason I should be accepted: I was a Demigod on my old server, which is equal to the highest rank on a server. I am responsible, I am not a griefer, I'm a friendly and fair person, and I follow the rules and instructions given to me.

How did you hear about Herocraft: My friend Bryce told me today at school.

Have you voted for Herocraft: No, I just heard about it today.

Addition info: I play the Xbox 360 and have a wide variety of games for that console. Minecraft is about one of the only games I can play because I play on a laptop so my computer cannot handle the video requirements for other games on the PC. I usually try to find ways to better everyone in a given situation. I'm a relaxed person, but it takes time to push me over the edge, which only happened once and it turned into a ten minute arguement between me and a member of my old server. I usually play Xbox when I off Minecraft or I'm working on computer programs such as Cinema 4D, Sony Vegas Pro 10, Adobe After Effects, or Autodesk Maya. I record gameplay on my Xbox 360, I own a HD PVR and I do have a Youtube channel (although I wouldn't call myself the best commentator out there, I still have alot of work to go). My Youtube, if you like to learn more about what I do, sound like, or anything else you might be interested in, is called Progamer9002.