• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

In-game name: steuergiraffe
Location & Age: Germany, 16
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): 1, long time ago on mcbans, do not know anymore why and when it was, but i am sure it was a missconception
Referral(s): Holylon
Reason you should be accepted:I am an enthusiastic builder, i love to build and create things and really, really love to combine it with RPG. For that, your server is the best cause of the Heroes-Plugin and the knowledge of a capable community.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yeah
Special Key: {HCS13}
Additional Info:I think I said everything in the reason why I should be accepted, if you want to know something about me ask :) Here are some constructions of mine: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/687/20110619114505.jpg/

After researches I found out that the the server was: "smp.cube-network.com" and it seems like it was because of griefing. But I never did something like that... A friend of mine tried to connect to he server to look at it, but everytime he tried there was this error: "Took to long to log in"... I really wish to join Herocraft, and be sure that I would do everything to demonstrate you mein innocence.