• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

13om13e12

Gold
This is an application 2fer (if that's ok), we would like to either both get in or both not.

1. MC names: 13om13e12, BlueAchilles
2: Location: Tampa FL, Ages: 20 and 19 respectively
3: We have never been banned from a server
4: none
5: We have fun playing Minecraft and experiencing different servers together. Most recently we have been on the server mcshadowville that had implemented the heroes plugin but was recently removed D:. It was our favorite part of the server and so that's the main reason we want to switch over to this server. Once you go heroes you can't go back I guess. We have read the rules and agree to them.
6: I googled for servers with the heroes plugin and found this server that actually created the plugin.
7: Both of us have voted.
8: About Us: We have been friends since High School and go to the same College now and both majoring in Computer Science. We can program in several languages (java, c, c++, c#, python, and a few other obscure ones). We are experienced with Minecraft; Here are some images from our latest ongoing project where we built an hidden underwater base with a piston airlock.

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Generally we don't do joint applications, but since I liked your work, I made an acception. Welcome to the server! :)