• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

alicia978

Iron
Reasons I should be accepted: I have read the rule very carefully, and shall continue to go over them. I am a very simple mine craft player I refuse to pvp unless provoked, I do not have a mean bone in my body so I pinkie promise to be nice and polite. I like to build food banks, and give out free food to help out.I would like to find a mine craft server that i can settle down and stay a while on.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through my friend kittysak47

Additional Info: My name is Alicia I am a 17 year old girl. I consider my self to be a good miner.My favorite things consist of chicken wings, cookies,the color pink ,the letter C, the number 3, panda bears and cuddles. I am the mix of a child and an adult, my life was rather ruff. Both of my parents were fairly abuse of, so ive had to be fairly independent on my self .I had to grow up at a young age.I took care of myself to the best of my ability and made do with what I had. I am responsible I get my self to and back from doctors appointments I plan to move out of my aunts (where I am currently living) in the early fall of 2014.The ways I think I am part childish is that I love snuggles ,warm blankets, teddy bears, sleep, sweets, playing at school parks, going adventuring cartoons,and any thing comforting.
I like to spend my time working with #topleft. Top left a nation wide organization that plans youth conferences to help youths gain resources and knowledge to help create social actions to prevent any problems of today's society, for example gender based violence, slut shaming and anti suicide. I am currently helping to organize an action called Walk a mile (wam) , and what it is, is to get male identified people to walk a mile in womens shoes to help raise awareness towards the abuse of women.

RagingDragon5

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: HCa9
  2. Location & Age: Victoria B,C 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I have yet to be banned from any server that I am aware of.
  4. Referral(s): kittysak47
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCa9
Reasons I should be accepted: I have read the rule very carefully, and shall continue to go over them. I am a very simple mine craft player I refuse to pvp unless provoked, I do not have a mean bone in my body so I pinkie promise to be nice and polite. I like to build food banks, and give out free food to help out.I would like to find a mine craft server that i can settle down and stay a while on.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about Herocraft through my friend kittysak47

Additional Info: My name is Alicia I am a 17 year old girl. I consider my self to be a good miner.My favorite things consist of chicken wings, cookies,the color pink ,the letter C, the number 3, panda bears and cuddles. I am the mix of a child and an adult, my life was rather ruff. Both of my parents were fairly abuse of, so ive had to be fairly independent on my self .I had to grow up at a young age.I took care of myself to the best of my ability and made do with what I had. I am responsible I get my self to and back from doctors appointments I plan to move out of my aunts (where I am currently living) in the early fall of 2014.The ways I think I am part childish is that I love snuggles ,warm blankets, teddy bears, sleep, sweets, playing at school parks, going adventuring cartoons,and any thing comforting.
I like to spend my time working with #topleft. Top left a nation wide organization that plans youth conferences to help youths gain resources and knowledge to help create social actions to prevent any problems of today's society, for example gender based violence, slut shaming and anti suicide. I am currently helping to organize an action called Walk a mile (wam) , and what it is, is to get male identified people to walk a mile in womens shoes to help raise awareness towards the abuse of women.
Reviewing