• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

vOPAYNEOv

Dirt
My name is Donny Payne. I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.4.7. Since then I have focused on building. Always looking to outdo myself over and over and over. Once onto servers, I felt it necessary to completely outshine the entire server with the largest and best detailed towers. The previous year, I teamed up with Zellgreylock and started to get into the entire towny system. Together, we would establish towns, grow a massive community and build a city that would rival the server's own creations. Several times, the admins would ask us to be their official builders for their servers. Once moved into PvP types, I lead the charge against our own defense and offence. We always started out passive, forming relations with other towns, building nations. Eventually, we would be contested. I would then have to take control of squads of our town mates to run raids against our town's enemies; Within the rules of course. There is no point in fighting without the "Geneva Convention" so to speak. This being said, my plan on this server is to simply rebuild the nation I once had and accumulate a massive community. Thank you for your time.

- Donny "vO PAYNE Ov" Payne

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: vopayneov
  2. Location & Age: CT 24
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): Zellgreylock
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCV9
My name is Donny Payne. I have been playing Minecraft since beta 1.4.7. Since then I have focused on building. Always looking to outdo myself over and over and over. Once onto servers, I felt it necessary to completely outshine the entire server with the largest and best detailed towers. The previous year, I teamed up with Zellgreylock and started to get into the entire towny system. Together, we would establish towns, grow a massive community and build a city that would rival the server's own creations. Several times, the admins would ask us to be their official builders for their servers. Once moved into PvP types, I lead the charge against our own defense and offence. We always started out passive, forming relations with other towns, building nations. Eventually, we would be contested. I would then have to take control of squads of our town mates to run raids against our town's enemies; Within the rules of course. There is no point in fighting without the "Geneva Convention" so to speak. This being said, my plan on this server is to simply rebuild the nation I once had and accumulate a massive community. Thank you for your time.

- Donny "vO PAYNE Ov" Payne
Reviewing