• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Reasons why i should be accepted: Firstly, to tell the truth i am not very experienced at minecraft, i found out about this server while i was actually searching the web for a brand new mmo to play. I have played about every mmo that is well known to others and more, and i was looking for something new, something that was more community driven and a bit more open to player development. I actually bought minecraft about a month or 2 ago, i have spent that time learning the basics, and some advanced skills such as pvp, and the use of redstones to better my structures.
I may not be the best of choice, but i can promise this one thing, it is that i am mature, and willing to learn. I have always and will continue to follow rules and regulations.
If i am accepted i will also try my hardest to improve and spread the word about this server.
Thank You for your time.

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: SanaYukimura
  2. Location & Age: Sydney, 19
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCS12

Reasons why i should be accepted: Firstly, to tell the truth i am not very experienced at minecraft, i found out about this server while i was actually searching the web for a brand new mmo to play. I have played about every mmo that is well known to others and more, and i was looking for something new, something that was more community driven and a bit more open to player development. I actually bought minecraft about a month or 2 ago, i have spent that time learning the basics, and some advanced skills such as pvp, and the use of redstones to better my structures.
I may not be the best of choice, but i can promise this one thing, it is that i am mature, and willing to learn. I have always and will continue to follow rules and regulations.
If i am accepted i will also try my hardest to improve and spread the word about this server.
Thank You for your time.
Reviewing