• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright. So this is my first RPG server that I'm joining. I absolutely LOVE rp-ing. I also RP outside of minecraft. Oh, and I was wondering... If your application is denied, can you try again?

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: ilovecupkake
  2. Location & Age: (U.S.A.) Oklahoma. 13.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCi12}
Alright. So this is my first RPG server that I'm joining. I absolutely LOVE rp-ing. I also RP outside of minecraft. Oh, and I was wondering... If your application is denied, can you try again?

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
According to this you were 11 on November 28th, 2012.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-roleplay-server/page__st__1560#entry19407308

Minecraft Account Name: ilovecupkake
How old are you?: 11
Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Oklahoma
Do you have a good grip on English grammar and the English language?:Yes
Have you had any previous experience in roleplaying?:No
Have you read and understood and agree to the rules?:Yes i have
How did you hear about the Lord of the Craft?:Minecraft Forums

You state your birthday is November 16th so how exactly can you be 13? You would only be 12 and that would mean you do not meet the minimum age required per our ToS. You may apply on November 16th, 2014 or you can bypass the application process by paying $5.99 at hc.to/premium.

You are also able to apply via the greylist until you are the required age.

According to this you were 11 on November 28th, 2012.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...-roleplay-server/page__st__1560#entry19407308

You state your birthday is November 16th so how exactly can you be 13? You would only be 12 and that would mean you do not meet the minimum age required per our ToS. You may apply on November 16th, 2014 or you can bypass the application process by paying $5.99 at hc.to/premium.

Well, allow me to explain. That was a saved draft that I had. After my birthday, I took the same draft, edited it a little, then posted it. I simply just forgot to change my age. Hopefully you understand my little mishap.

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Well, allow me to explain. That was a saved draft that I had. After my birthday, I took the same draft, edited it a little, then posted it. I simply just forgot to change my age. Hopefully you understand my little mishap.

Sorry there is no proof that what you say is true. I have to go by what is discovered.

You have been given options:

You may apply on November 16th, 2014 or you can bypass the application process by paying $5.99 at hc.to/premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.