• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario3515

Glowing Redstone
Hello My IGN (In Game Name) Is Mario3515. I would like to apply to be white-listed to have more privileges in HeroCraft Online and have more commands to use. I will not Break any of the rules, I will not abuse my privileges (If possible), and i will be kind to one another. If you Don't Accept me I can understand that, but I would appreciate it if you accept me.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello My IGN (In Game Name) Is Mario3515. I would like to apply to be white-listed to have more privileges in HeroCraft Online and have more commands to use. I will not Break any of the rules, I will not abuse my privileges (If possible), and i will be kind to one another. If you Don't Accept me I can understand that, but I would appreciate it if you accept me.
Please fill out a proper application.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Status
Not open for further replies.